We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for various purposes including:
• provision of our legal advice and services;
• responding to your feedback, queries and/or requests;
• managing our relationship with you and/or your company;
• organising of seminars/webinars, marketing, recruitment or any other promotional events;
• sending legal updates and keeping you abreast of the latest developments in relation to the law and our services;
• verifying your identity in order to processing payments, fees and charges, and/or collect monies owed to us;
• managing our business operations and website;
• communication with government authorities or regulatory bodies about you; and/or
• any other purpose which we may inform at the timing of collection of your personal data.
We may disclose your personal data to professional consultants who are assisting us with your matters, as well as to our third-party service providers and agents in the running of our business operations. In such instances, we endeavour to ensure that such professional consultants and third-party service providers and agents see to the proper handling and protection of your personal data as well.